We asked personal finance journalists to tell us what they hate about PR firms.
- Calls on deadline days
- Calls about irrelevant stories
- Lack of updates on requested comments/interviews
- Follow-up calls about press releases sent by email
- Taking a long time to return calls
- Not being able to answer questions
- Inappropriate press releases
- Press releases that cite contacts who then aren’t available
We know what journalists want – and, just as importantly, what they don’t want. Our own experience as journalists and our ongoing work with them mean we don’t waste anyone’s time. And that means our clients benefit from positive relationships.