Yes, we’re a strategic communications consultancy. But at the end of the day, the consumer and trade press are still two of the most important channels for clients wanting to engage with their target audiences. We pride ourselves on delivery in this area. Here are some highlights.
- Half page feature in the Daily Telegraph with the manager of the Marlborough Multi Cap Income Fund highlighting the “stellar” performance achieved for investors in the fund’s first four years.
- Front page coverage in the Financial Times for findaWEALTHMANAGER.com and hits on thisismoney.co.uk – part of MailOnline, the world’s most visited English language newspaper website – as well as in The Times, The Telegraph and several trade publications.
- Thought leadership pieces, analysis and profile features for iFunds, T. Bailey Asset Management and James Hambro & Partners in the trade press (JH&P have also had great coverage in the FT, Investors Chronicle and Money Observer).
- Good coverage of comments on the resignation of Investment Association boss Daniel Godfrey for ShareAction across publications like the Financial Times, This Is Money/The Daily Mail, City AM and Wealth Manager.
- A well thought through number crunching story and sensitive, authoritative comment on the crowdfunding industry landed Crowdstacker hits in the Daily Mail, on ThisIsMoney.co.uk and beyond.
- We also worked with Big Society Capital to garner coverage for ClubFinance Project Finance in the Financial Times and on civilsociety.co.uk, one of the UK’s leading charitable publications.
Our tips for winning good coverage?
- Have something interesting and relevant to say
- Say it well
- Sell it well – to the right journalist, at the right time
It’s not rocket science, but it is an art.